Freitag, 24. Juli 2009

Peppermint Tea



Stella loves to go in the garden to smell all kind of different flowers and herbs. She is able to differentiate between peppermint, rosemary,lemon balm, thyme ,oregano ,basil and lavender. She has a bit of her Mami`s skills when it comes to that. Maybe she`ll be a pharmacist, too one day. But I doubt that future pharmacist will have a lot to do with this kind of knowledge anymore.Oh well, Stella enjoys being taught in this field. Ricky cut back the peppermint bushes the other day and we decided to make some fresh tea. Stella had a ball and was impressed by how the leaves made the water turn green. Very educational...and alot of fun for all of us

3 Kommentare:

The Photog Mom hat gesagt…

Oh that is great V !!!!! You are really a great mom!!! I didn't realize you knew about all that , I need some advice on starting my own herb garden!!! I wanna start one with the kids but haven't the slightest idea of when or how !!! LOL maybe you could help a mommy out!!!!!! Mr. Kim has a garden with all different kind of herbs and veggies in it!!

The Photog Mom hat gesagt…

oh yea tell Stella I siad Please make me some of that awesome Tea!!! She is so cute!!!

MattCarmouche hat gesagt…

See, this is how I know Stella and I are related, we do the same things..except, i wear boy clothes...well, most of this time lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...