Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009

Update!!!

Drank already 2 liters of water today. Yeahhhh!!!!!!!
Stella was so sweet when I picked her up from kindergarten today. It was the very first time, since I had Lucien, that I was wearing a skirt. Stella saw me and said: Wow Mami, du siehst aber so chick aus , das gefaellt mir aber total gut. ( Wow mami you look so awesome, I really love it)
Must have been true, cause right before, I went shopping, a lady stopped me and asked if she could take a picture of Lucien and me. Since I`m usually the one taking pictures, I was more than glad that somebody took a pic of us two. That was the shot.


I guess I add to my list
  1. Wear more skirts and dresses!!!

1 Kommentar:

Eric and Jessica hat gesagt…

I like that resolution!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...