Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2009

Father Joel

I just read Elijahs morning questions to his mommy, which reminded me to post something about Stellas latest morning episode. She woke up and decided to play church. She lined up all her friends on a chair, sat next to them and asked me : Mommy, could you pretend to be Father Joel and we are the people in church. Lets sing some church songs and then you give me those white things the people eat at church. I loved the way she described communion. After I explained it to her, she decided to go, get her cheerios and gave `communion` to her teddybears. I think it`s amazing how these little brains work. She hasn`t seen Father Joel within the last 9 months, but the day he is leaving St Marks/ Gonzales, that when she thaught of him. So I guess this morning was dedicated to you Father Joel, you made a big impression to Stella.We are very sorry that you didn`t meet Lucien, but I`m sure Stella will teach him all about you.

1 Kommentar:

Eric and Jessica hat gesagt…

That's so cute! We haven't been in town to see the new priest yet, but I wonder what Elijah will think of it not being Fr. Joel anymore...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...