Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2009

Happy late 4th of July!!!




I was not planning it, but both cuties wore red and blue that day, funny


Ricky and his buddy Trey( Still with a cast after playing basketball while visiting back home in APRIL!!!!)


We went on a trip to Katjas and Treys house in Nordhorn close to the Dutch border for the weekend of the 4th. Our kids are just the perfect little travel kids. They did great!!! Stella was so excited to see them and enjoyed the little pool, they had gotten for her, very much( Thanks to both of you!) Saturday, Stella woke up being in a very patriotic mood. I heard her singing and this is the video of what I cought. Too funny cause Stella didn`t have a clue about the 4th of July but I guess it was the right little song to sing for that day. We didn`t teach her, she said some kids in kindergarten did.So happy late 4th of July, I hope everyone enjoyed a great weekend!!!!

2 Kommentare:

Kimber Van Essen hat gesagt…

Love it! Stella cracks me up! I love her little accent too!

The Photog Mom hat gesagt…

Ok that is toooooooo cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...