Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2009

Outside `Fun`


Stella got a new fun `toy` about two weeks ago. We bought a big trampoline for the garden,mainly for her to have fun but also to wear her out and give Mami and Daddy a chance of more solid sleep at nighttime. Lately, she started waking up at least once a night( in addition to Lulu `s night snack). So far, thanks to the nasty weather over here, she did not get too much use out of it. It`s pouring all day long. But the couple times she went on , she had a blast. I took these pics while they put the trampoline together for the first time.

Checking the springs( you can tell, from her eyes, she was still a little sick by then)

You propably wonder why I write about a first time. Well, cause there was a second time already within the last two weeks.....I think the trampoline was out in the garden for a day or so, when Ricky had enough of her being a typical whiny, not listening 3 year old. He made her sit inside, facing the garden, watching him take that thing apart,again. He was furious, she was crying big tears and it almost broke my heart. But I have to say, he was right and it worked. Daddy is trying to be strict, sometimes. Well, two days later, he spent all that time once more and Miss princess had her trampoline back.( she was listening to us, though) I guess all the boohooing is normal for this age. If anyone out there has something to say or is able to relate to this or has the secret key to it, please leave a comment and share with us. :) We are eager to learn..... ;)


I love that little stinker soooo much

2 Kommentare:

The Photog Mom hat gesagt…

Yay !!! I love the trampoline , and in regards to what to do about the whining ,,,!!! She's a girl and girls are 99.9% DRAMA LOL but I think you guys are doing great !!! GOOOOOO Ricky for standing his ground and not giving in to the tears( that has to be hard) !!! I think you guys made a great choice in taking it down for a couple of days !! And remember V. behind every good man is one awesome terrific woman!!!! I think you did an awesome thing by backing him on this one!! You guys just keep up the good work!!

Haley hat gesagt…

Hey, it's Haley, sorry I hadn't check out the blog in a fews days. We have been busy painting our kitchen cabinets and I never want to do that again!!! I'll e-mail you pics. Now about Stella whinning, of course that is very typical!!! Get use to it because it doesn't stop. I'm sure Ricky remembers me, but he thought it was just me, well he was wrong it's all girls.....lol lol! Sorry to be the one to give you the bad news but I'm still dealing with it at 12. Keep on discipling her though because Olivia would probably do it even more than she does now if we would have never really disciplined her for it over the years. Girls are just Drama, like Teresa said!! Just be glad that you probably won't have to deal with this particular issue with Lucien. Keep up the good work, it's hard to do the right thing for our kids sometimes, but we know in the long run it's what's best for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...