Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009

Second half of the year resolutions

Wow it is already July!!!! So I thought it is time to say how great, exhausting, inspiring, loving and wonderful this first half of the year was. For the latest update on Lucien: He is feeling better, we went to the doctor yesterday and he got 2 shots/ immunizations. He was being so tough and smiled right after again. He weighs 8960 gramm!!!!!!!! and is happy and healthy as can be. On Monday I went to a PEKIP class( hard to explain, baby gymnastics in a very special way). He had a ball and turned on his belly for the very first time by himself. His fingers are his most favorite toy and everything needs to be discovered by mouth. He is blowing bubbles with his spit and drulls all over the place, mainly on Mami, which increases the Alps of laundry once more.
As you can tell, we / I`m doing good. Nevertheless I made some second- half- of- the- year resolutions. I thought if I would share them with you, I might be more willing to actually follow them:
  1. Drink more water( which was on the list for the first half already)
  2. Go on a polish pottery trip
  3. Keep doing the blog( everyone seems to enjoy it)
  4. Go on a date with my hubby once a month( is that too much to ask for, if you have a 3 year old and a baby and a lack of babysitters? Propably so, let`s still try!!!)
  5. Don`t stress too much about housework,it`s a never ending story anyway
  6. Enjoy 1 hour Mami time and dedicate the rest to my sweet family
  7. Read more books ( Thanks Kimber, I really enjoy the ones you shared with me)
That is a lot, I know. I hope to keep up with half of it!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...