Mittwoch, 7. März 2012

A little piece of happiness

I love working with my hands!
And I love projects. Friday, the sun was shining, the boys were out to get haircuts and Ms Stella was the only one who actually had to follow a normal day schedule. I was ready for spring! Me and Cathy had pulled down some beautiful but heavy red drapes the day before in my kitchen. It's spring, after all. I need more air, more light in my house! Don't worry they will return in the fall time. Inspired by that, I had picked up Lu from preschool the on Thursday to hunt for a deal on paint. I was not set on any color but I am so in love with the one I found and ecstatic about the price!

Score! You wonder probably: what in the world is she up to?????

I had bought a little table at last years angel sale.It is super functional next to our couch for laptop, coffee, remotes.... But functional was the only positive attribute this thing could name his own and I meant to add cute and pretty the entire last year. Inspired by the spring sunshine it finally happened and I am so glad I turned this ugly little duckling into something beautiful, I love!!!!

Watcha think lovelies????

Rosie was helping ,too( in her very own way!)

I love it ! In real life it looks way more blue than it does in this pic!

It is just such a satisfying feeling to get something done and accomplished in a decent amount of time. Can anyone relate????
Now back to Stella's room transformation....

1 Kommentar:

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day hat gesagt…

I love it!! I have a few projects in the wings. I've been waiting for good weather. Which I think is here today! Finally :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...