Donnerstag, 15. März 2012

i am back!


i am back!
Back to this happy little place . The laundry piling up high right here next to me and I am trying my very best to ignore just because I want to spend some time writing on here.

Miss Stella was sick with 104 fever! Yes that girl can fire up once she is fighting a bug. So, clearly there was no way we could avoid the trip to the doctor! She went back to school today feeling much better but still in antibiotics for a while....
We spend our time watching movies, playing games, working on her room, having picnic breakfasts on the floor....

All good stuff, but
all my planning for this week went down the sink and I am still catching up on the most important things. Such as a walmart trip at 10 pm last night(uggghhhh). It's funny how things like this can throw me totally off for the rest of the week. You need to know I am kind of a control freak and ahead planner and not tolerating surprises very well.

I sure did enjoy the extra snuggling time I got with my little lady, which is growing up way to fast anyway( literally too: She is 52 inches tall and only 5!!!)
What else is new?
Rosie our sweet puppy is still alive, even though Ricky was close to end her life at least 10 times the last week! After ripping up the pool liner, digging up the brand new underground fence 3 times and disconnecting it, she thought it would be fun to pull some insulation under the house and to chew off Cocos collar( the expensive kind you use for the underground fence 3 times as well) Finally I called the vet saying that either me or our dog need some psychological advice ;)
First step: She will get spayed next week, maybe this will calm her down a bit.
This is a heck of an expensive dog , regarding to the fact that we got her for free!

Lu is enjoying the warm /hot Louisiana spring and took a couple of dives in the puddles, that are still around from the last big rain

Lucien and the mosquitos are having a grand time in the water.

Today, and I am so excited about that, my friend Cathy and I went to pick up those pretty babies for our kids and best of all we paid only( hold your breath 15$ a piece) AWESOME is all I can say.

Can't wait to get dirty and make the all pretty looking! I love me a good thrift store find!
Off to let the laundry rest some more on the couch, while me and Lu go soak up some sun!
Almost time for iced coffee!!!!

2 Kommentare:

Eric and Jessica hat gesagt…

Aw, Elijah was sick this week too. The dr. said a touch of bronchitis and an ear infection. He had fever Mon. night - 103, that's the highest we've ever gotten to over here. 104 sounds scary - you're a brave mama!
PS. Whoever gave you Rosie sure saved themselves a lot of money ;)

Farmgirl Paints hat gesagt…

hey girlie you won the give-away today. send me your address and i'll have the girls mail you their goodies. have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...