Just a quick check in to let you see why I am absent from my blog, pinterest, fb and so on.... I am busy! My girlies room made some progress over the weekend.
It's going slow but we will get there.
So far I am happy with what's done.
Peeling of art walls, to be preserved for later on, is slowing things down tremendously! I am planning to be done by next weekend.( Update as of today: uhmmmm no, that did not happen!!!)
And then it's time for the details, cannot wait to go thrifting( Update: yeah this did happen: Remember my table from my last post, You need to have priorities, right?!) to a some fun and color to this project. I think girlie will be excited once it's all done( for now I have to tell you, girlie doesn't like change too much) ....
Ahhh doens't it look prettttttyyyyyy?!
But this is the other site/side of the medal and let's keep it real here, I know everyone wants to see that things are not picture perfect at all times and I am ok with that.We will work on it this week( Update: The mess mountain is gone and girlie is playing happily in her room while I am typing!)
Update : The wall that you see above is done! After that I ran out of paint and as we speak on this sweet, early Saturday morning, my boys are out to hunt for some more at Lowe's and to treat us girls with some yummy rainbow sprinkled doughnuts( it is St. Patrick's Day after all). Not that we really need an excuse for eating doughnuts anyway;)
Have a happy weekend!







Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen