Samstag, 18. August 2012

Roadtrip quickie

Do you own a smartphone??? Probably. Then you have probably also heard of instagram. Who has not????Well, maybe my mom ;)))!!!! I loved insta the minute I got the free app, a long time ago. I use the pics taken with insta here on my blog a lot. I really love them. When we went on our roadtrip I had the intention to actually print my shots for the first time and actually smash our lovely summer vacation in my smash book.
After a little search, I decided to use Prinstagram to order the prints. They are a bit pricey especially if you don't order a whole lot, the shipping alone was six dollars flat. It took about two weeks for the prints to arrive. I loved the quality of them, very good colors on very sturdy paper, great packaging. So If you do order: make sure you are ready to order a big batch and then ENJOY! They are so fun!
Yesterday my man was off and I had time to find their final destination in my smashbook. I think the kiddos will love to flip through it once they are bit older.
It took me all day and since I did not get to blog about our great vacation yet, I thought I would tease you a bit and show you the smashbook pages I decorated firstr! I have so many more pics on the big camera that I still need to edit and sort through, but, now that this is done ,I think it will happen in the near future
Vacation Perparations
where we have been

Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, arriving in Colorado

Winterpark Colorado Fun and not so fun!

More travelling and South Dakota

Mt Rushmore

off to visit the van Essens

on our way home
If you would like to you can find me on insta!I am cajuncoffeehaus and Ricky is mooseofterror( I know, right!!!) Fell free to follow us if you enjoy our family craziness


Keine Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...