Good morning sweet Tuesday! I am all alone at my house, the kids are, for the first time again, both off to school. After the first cup of coffee happening in between a diaper change and getting the kids ready, early this morning, I am off for a fresh, HOT one to give me company while I spend some time on my little blog.
I am up for a project and before I get started I have to honestly say, if you would really come over for a coffee this morning, I am not sure if I could even let you in. My kitchen is a wild mess due to the major makeover project of the pantry that I started yesterday.You don't believe me, just wait and see
Yep I admit it, I really suck at keeping up with my pantry especially over the last quarter of the year. There is just too much baking and cooking going on and too little time to put things away neatly. Plus the amount of supplies for all this baking and cooking basically explodes once November arrives. Long Story Short, my pantry is ready for a drastic makeover!
Sorry, a before picture is not available. It's content must have been too horrific for Instagram .It would not save the one I had! Oh well, just use your wildest imagination!
But here are some of the process
Yep I know: BAD
So last night, while the big game was on, which turned out not to be such a great one, what was wrong with them Tigers?????, I opted to go to Walmart. I knew it would be less crowded than usual, due to the rain, the time ( past 8pm) and the game going on but I was not prepared to see this.
No one was there. Oh happy shopping, this must have been the best trip to Wali ever, plus I found everything I needed, wohooo!!!!!
I spend a little bit more on jars, baskets and shelving than I anticipated but I think it will be well worth it once this project is done.
You might be thinking, how can she sit there happily typing, with all this mess just meters away?
I want share this project here to remember how bad the pantry got out of control and how I do NOT want to see it again. Never ever again!
Ok, enough talking,let's set off to action. I hope to be back tomorrow with some results. Til then, another sip and off I am.....







Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen