Freitag, 27. Januar 2012

Family Photoshoot Part 1


Back in November( it was hot again) we had my lovely and so talented photographer and sis in law Teresa over to take our Christmas pictures. All those pics were taken at home and Teresa can make the most out of even the smallest set up! She has such a great eye and is just absolutly wonderful and patient with kids( not only when it comes to her not so cooperating little nephew) and camera shy adults as well.Feel free and check out her website and even though she is a homeschooling mom of 4, she will find time to take pictures of you and yours, too!!!!

My mom had send me those cute German outfits a while back and I wanted to get some shots of Lu and Stella in Lederhos'n and Dirndl before we even started our Christmas pictures.

What can I say; I am in love!!!! Of course with the little people in the pictures but also with the way they turned out!



They look like Haensel and Gretel!!!

Germany meets Louisiana( hence the boots)
As I put Luciens pants on he said: ohhh what kind of soft diaper is that, mom?! I guess the leather felt good on his little behind :)

He is holding a tiny beer mug that was my Grandpas . This makes me so happy!
Happy beyond measure to see the love between the two of them

I will post some more of our actual Christmas shoot soon, but for now I need to take care of my little man, who is running fever ....

1 Kommentar:

The Mabiles hat gesagt…

So so sweet and I love their outfits. Love your blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...