Sick!
Sick with a cold. Well that was to be expected this season, wasn´t it?
Sick; fever, high fever. Why this again? hmmm....
Sick; fever again, this time Lucien, hmmmm maybe teeth???
Sick; is it normal that an almost 2 year old toddler has adapted the big word diarrhea perfectly into his vocabulary?
Sick; ear infection for my sweet girl, another round of antibiotics.
Sick; finally it had gotten Ricky and myself. We were totally knocked out this week by the flu and I am still praying for the kids not to get it. It was rough.
Is anyone asking why I did not work on my blog more frequent??????
This is just a summary of what was going on since New years.
I am sick of being sick.
We need to get better soon
One lesson I have learned this past week, is that not only taking good care of the little ones is important but also taking good care of yourself/myself. I always make sure that they eat very healthy, speaking of tons of fruit and veggies, but what about myself?????. This has to change. I know the kids will keep getting sick with all the kids stuff and I can´t do much more about it than what I already do. But I know, I can do much better on myself. I felt so bad to not be able to take care of my family because I was knocked out by a lil bitty virus, knowing that I could have done more in advance to prevent this szenario . Note to myself: Get flu shots this year for the whole family. Eat better, drink more water, just the things I expect from my kids should count for me aswell.
This is it for now, going to get me a big glass of water( Had an apple and grapes already:) )
1 Kommentar:
Recht hast du, aber mir geht es genau so.
Also - es ist noch nicht zu spät für gute Vorsätze für dieses Jahr!
Dicker Kuss - SUM
Kommentar veröffentlichen