Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

It´s good to be two!


My man went hunting this weekend and after a long exhausting week with my sweet lil ones, I came to realize that there is no break for me this weekend. No coffee brought to me in the morning( he seriously brings me my coffee even to the bathroom), no `i´ll take the kids outside so you can do whatever needs to be done, in peace and quiet´; no diaper changes taken away from me; no dishwasher filled by other than my own hands, the dog not fed,,,,, and worst a lonely bed waiting for me!!!
Actually not, cause I am thankful for Stellas queensize bed to snuggle in with her in just a lil while, but still. Sometimes I take my man for granted and I should not. I am so thankful that he is with me on this journey !!!! I could not imagine raising our children without him and I am truly amazed by moms which have to do this on an every day basis. Being a parent is very rewarding, yes, but also very draining at times. I just wish you all have somebody to lean on, someone who shares all the worries and troubles of being a parent sometimes. It makes things so much better. but... I guess I got a little carried away. What I wanted to say was, my man is coming back tomorrow and I can´t wait to have him back and tell him all this in person. NO it´s not about the coffee , it´s about being partners in crime ;)
Until then,,,,,, I CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...