Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010

Diary of my Oslo Trip, December 7th 2010


Not much left to do today.
The bags were packed last night. Had to say goodbye to Oslo and my dear friend Katja( I had such a wonderful time with you, Schnecki)
I am on my plane to New York, thinking and wondering where my girltrip 2011 will take me!
Any suggestions???????????????????
I´m thrilled to see my babies and Ricky later on tonight. Eventhough I had a blast I think I could have not been without them too much longer. I love a-ha for their great music and the amazing times and memories they brought into my life, but I love Ricky, Stella and Lucien for everything they are!
Goodbye Oslo

Mami is back

1 Kommentar:

Kimber Van Essen hat gesagt…

I suggest a visit to come and see me when I finally get back to the US!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...