I´m leaving for Oslo in an hour( hopefully,they just announcedmy flight to NY will be late) Fun stuff. I miss Ricky and the babies already but I´m also looking forward to spend some fun time Norway with Katja.
But which half way normal person flies to Norway in the freezing beginning of December?????? It is -15 °Celcius( almost 0 Fahrenheit)
I guess just true a-ha fans.This is going to be so cool. I will be there for their very last show ever and it will be recorded for a DVD release later on( Gotta make sure to scream and sing extra loud).

Yes I know I am not 17 anymore but neither is the band ;)

I will meet Katja at the Oslo airport later on today and together we will set off to find our ways downtown to our hotel, if I ever make my connection, still waiting.....

Let the adventure begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen