Dienstag, 1. September 2009

First weekend with Granny

Granny arrived on Saturday 15th of August. Stella couldn´t wait til it was time to go get her at the airport. She played the scene over and over before it actually happened, her calling granny and flying in her arms,I mean. Stella will be an actress for sure one day.

We had beautiful weather so we decided to let Granny adjust and hang out around the house. Stella had fun in her little pool.

A cute picture taken on Sunday morning before we went to eat at my parents house

Later that afternoon, Granny took both kids to the playground . It was sooo hot, the little wet rag made Lucien feel comfy while Stella played away.

2 Kommentare:

Eric and Jessica hat gesagt…

That's so cute, Stella's acting in the airport! I love Lucien's chubby legs, he and Klaus are very much alike in that way!
He looks like he has a lot more hair than Klaus though!

Eric and Jessica hat gesagt…

Elijah: Can we go in the pool with Stella?
Me: She's in Germany
Elijah: I want Germany, I want to go with Stella in Germany

Sounds like we need to break out the Germany album again to show him he did go to Germany!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...