These are just some pictures I took the last week. Those two are so sweet with eachother. Stella is such a loving and caring big sister and Lucien always has the cutest smile for her.
And look at them, they know for sure how precious they are together. They make my heart melt like icecream in the sun.
4 Kommentare:
These pictures almost have me convinced that we need to have another one soon. SO Cute! You can definitely tell they love each other.
Aw, those pictures are sweet! It sounds like Lucien does the same as Klaus, as soon as he sees Elijah wake up in the morning, he smiles and coos and gets excited!
I think Elijah is his favorite ;)
Too cute! I love to see their sweet faces. Keep posting, I love to hear new stories and see all the pictures of them. It makes us all feel a little closer to y'all. We miss and love y'all very much
-Haley-
These two children are such an awesome expression of the love between you both, Rick and Verena! What a testimony-the saying is so true,a picture is worth a thousand words! Dad-Paw paw Kim
Kommentar veröffentlichen