Anyway, Liam, my godchild, started school in August and we were able to go and see him on his very first day of school. He was so excited and now, 3 weeks later, still is. It brought quite a few sweet childhood memories back cause, not only that he lives in the house we used to live when I was little,no I went to the same elementary school from grade 1 through 4. My parents took my 1st day of school pics exactly where we took his, exept mine were taken 26 years ago. CRAZY!!!!. We both look happy in our pics and way to little to carry such big school cones. Schoolcones( in German:Schultüte) are a german tradition for all the kids on their 1st day of school. Either handemade or purchased they are filled with all kinds of goodies, from candy to useful things for school, to little games. It´s a big thing to open them after you accomlished being a schoolkid for the first day. I try to get one of my pics in a digital format and will post it later.
Here are some cute pics I took of Liam. I hope he will be always as eager to learn as he was on that special day. Love you Liam
Liam and his friend Joshua with their cones
Ohhhh, just to mention , we don´t have school uniforms in Germany
Proud parents Regine and Carsten
The 2nd graders welcome the 1st graders
Proud Omis with Flynni and Lucien
3 Kommentare:
Aw, he's gotten so big since we last saw him! The schoolcones tradition is so neat, definitely a good incentive.
I can't wait to see a picture of Verena's first day of school!
I con't belive Liam is so big. i wasnt to see your pic too!
Chris looks very happy:)
I bet Jessica ;)
I need to get them from my parents house first. Be patient....
I love Elijahs clean up video. It´s just amazing how they play away, mainly when you are in a hurry. It´s so cool that time doesn´t matter to them yet
Kommentar veröffentlichen