Donnerstag, 3. September 2009

Another Barney visit


Stella wanted to introduce Granny to her horse friend Barney. So off we took to see Barney and Petra in Hassloch on Tuesday the 18th. It was also the first time for Lucien to go see the horses and he really seemed to enjoy it. Stella felt a lot more comfortable this time so she told Petra she wanted to go to the woods. She did good for about half the way. Then she said : Mami I wanna go home , my butt hurts. TOO CUTE. She walked for a little and then went back on Barney. I think it was a bit much to go to the woods with her,cause when we got back to the farm, she was familiar with the area and you could tell that she really enjoyed her ride again. Here are some cute pics from this visit. Since I have a lot of pics lately I choose the small size. Just click on them to enlarge them


1 Kommentar:

The Mabiles hat gesagt…

That is so cool that Stella loves to ride horses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...