
Good morning and hello to a new and better week! After bringing Lu to school,
(car pool entertainment)
cleaning the house a bit and some errands, it's time to fetch me another one of those, sit down and write some for the bloggosphere!
Love this mug!
I am actually having my third cup already! Don't get me wrong, I love coffee, but 3 cups by 10 am the morning is usually not me. But I have a pretty good and exciting excuse. I had set my alarm for 2 am this morning to call the University I graduated from back in Germany( 7 hours ahead of us) to order sealed envelopes with all my transcripts to officially apply for my Pharmacy license here in the States.Yes, I am just a wheeee bit excited and nervous at the same time. It will be a hard process with lots of studying and testing AGAIN! They don't make it easy at all and just reading the description on how to even apply to start the process made me sick and Ricky had to read over it twice for me to make sure I understood everything correctly.Due to the fact that I was not able to find any information ,of someone who was in my shoes and did the same thing, I thought I might start writing down the timeline of things that needed to be done here on my blog. It might help somebody else one day!
So DAY 1: call Marburg to get transcripts (4 envelopes, 3 sealed and signed, one open for the official translation , which needs to be taken care of next), sign up for the 4 hours Toefl test( English for foreigners) LOvely
Of course after this early start( I could not go back to sleep right away either) I am tired!
And before I am going back to those lovely pages with all those shortcuts for words that don't even make sense in their long version( to me), I stopped on my way home to breathe in some crisp air and take those pics of a very peaceful place down the road.
The weather has been crazy those past couple days. We went from this
to this
and then back to this within 48 hours.
We are making the best out of it anyway! Playing inside is just as much fun as playing outside!


( Lizzard distracts circus man, while the audience of squinkies hold their breath for him not to fall the 10th time, other circus guy look quite confident)
(Source for those cute valentines free printables)
Off to pick up my boy and then to the library. Hoping to find a good read. Thinking about " Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet" by Jamie Ford. Have you read it??? Any other recommendations??? Have a lovely Tuesday
Oh, it seems like I can't stop today: I am starting a little tour of my home,soon. Can you guess my favorite room of the house??????











5 Kommentare:
I KNOW your favorite room in the house!!! it's my favorite also!!!!! I won't ruin it though!!
Visiting from Virtual Coffee.
I have a beautiful little Stella too :)
Wow! You are quite a photographer!
And thanks for the link to the site for the Valentine's printables!
What a pretty sunset! I have read Hotel on the Corner of Bitter & Sweet, but it was quite a while ago, so I no longer quite remember the particulars. But I do remember liking it!
thank you so much for checking in with me last week - it meant a lot! it was a crazy week, and i share some of it on today's VC post... i hope you can stop by :)
with love on this valentine's day xx
gorgeous, gorgeous pics btw :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen