Sunday was Thanksgiving in Germany and Stellas Kindergarten was in charge of organizing mass. It was so cute!!!!! Weeks before I realized that Stella was singing songs that I´ve never heard of and when I asked her she told me it would be for church. She was humming and singing for days :
Oh Masala, die Welt ist bunt
Oh Masala und kugelrund
Oh Masala, die Welt ist schön
und überall gibt es Musik!
I will add all the lyrics once I get them from Stellas teacher.
The altar was beautifully decorated and had lots to see for the kids.
Girls talk during mass
The theme of this Thanksgiving was Africa. This was a little african dance they did and if you have trouble spotting Stella, she´s the one with the hands up in the air all the time ;)
After mass Stella enjoyed running around with her best kindergartenfriends Fabienne and Katharina. Those three are just like the 3 Stooges. There is not one without the others. It´s so sweet to see what an intense connection those 3 made over the past months.
Fabienne, Stella, Johanna( Katharinas sister) and Katharina
1 Kommentar:
I love the picture of Stella in the middle and her arms around both her friends.......so cute!!
- Haley -
Kommentar veröffentlichen