Montag, 5. Oktober 2009

Memories

I really apologize to all my people enjoy reading this blog, that I have not done a better job the past weeks but things are a bit hectic and crazy over here lately. Later more about that. I finally managed to dig in my parents photo box and found the picture I promised from my first day of school together with a couple others that are special memories for me Enjoy!!!!


My very favorite pic with my dad reading a story to me


Me in the crib that Lucien is sound asleep in now while I´m writing this!
It was handmade for when my dad was born. It was the perfect little nest for my dad, myself, my brother, Stella, Lucien and many others


My very first time at the airport. Who would have thought that the airport would be such an important place for me later on in my life, travelling back and forth between Germany and Louisiana

Sorry I could not figure out how to turn those pics. I hope you will enjoy them anyway

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love these old pictures of you. I can definitly see Stella in them! Thanks for posting them. I hope everyone is feeling better over there!! - Haley -

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...