Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2015

2015

Hi, long time no see,
eventhough i have not been active here, life has been extremly active to say the least!
2014 is done. It has been a good one but also one of the more challenging ones. I am sad that i did not make more time to really write down our every day happenings cause they come and go and before you know it is a new year and you only remember tiny snippets of it! not writing and feeling discontent in 2014 are definatley woven into eachother.
Instagram is a wonderful thing to catch some of those daily snippets but in the end I learned over the past year that I need a place to write again. So i decided to make 2015 count!
i have been thinking about my word for 2015 and i can't quite settle on one yet ! the general feeling of discontentment last year came from feelings like not spending enough quality time as a couple as a family and as an individual human being ,rushing through the day like a chased rabbit, too little down time and the general feeling of being exhausted! granted you cannot really avoid the last one once you have three littles but i want this feeling to change into a happy exhaustion instead of a grumpy one.also i think my feelings are triggered by the fact that i have not been home in so long( since before Fiona was born). I hope that 2015 is the year! I will try my hardest to make this happen, it will do me so good!
so my thoughts circle around: quality, joy, adventure!
make the things you do really count
happy 2015

Keine Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...