Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013

Currently






Reading bread and wine by shauna niequiest
Listening to the cure (burn )on my pandora station
Drinking a hot coffee with caramel creamer and lots of milk
Loving this crisp cool, sunny fall morning
Eating my go-to breakfast (oatmeal with vanilla yogurt, banana slices and blueberries)
Feeling thankful that my man is off today and brought both big kids to school so that I could sleep some more and cuddle with the little lady,
Thinking about fall projects, all the heartache going one around me, which wants me to wrap my people even closer and never let go again,
Needing to run to the craftstore to get supplies for school projects due on Monday (yikes) and homemade Christmas gifts( trying to stay ahead this year)
Wanting to get some ordered stuff in the mail!
Wearing my PJs, it is only a bit past 9 am so I'm still ok ;)
Enjoying my girlie so much, knowing that she is striving because of me is an unbelievable accomplishment to me , which I need to be reminded of sometimes when things get weary! What a sweet lil soul she is. I needed her!

Happy Friday
( this is a total random post, just the way it popped into my mind, hope you enjoyed it anyway!)

Keine Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...