Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011

our year 2011

Wow another year is about to be history . And I am glad to say it was a great one. I try to find one picture for each month but it was just too hard to choose. So here you have it; our year 2011 in LOTS of pictures. May you all be blessed with lots of love, health and a happy way of seeing and living life. I am looking forward to fill this little spot of mine with lots of all that in this coming year! Happy new year, sweet people!!!

Januar

Beautiful morning sun behind our house

My sweet peas waiting in carpool line, can't believe how much they have grown

Upside down trampoline fun

The green is returning

Februar

Lucien turned 2!

learned some new tricks,oh that boy!

and said goodbye to his nunu

I enjoy taking fun pics with my phone

Maerz

We got a new camera, that takes wonderful pics, yay

we cut her beautiful hair !

worked a lot in the garden

went so see some Tiger baseball

April

we helped raise awareness for organ donation at Alexis' Angel Sale

Stella turned 5

I got my herb garden going

Easter egg hunt

We enjoyed watching the British Royal Wedding in the early hours of the day

Mai

Last day of preschool

Back home in Germany

enjoying time with the family

Best friends!

Enjoying german chocolate and yummy Broetchen



Celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary

Back in Louisiana

Sweet moments at the Bayou

Juni

Ricky got his own toy, a boat and he is enjoying every minute of it

Trip to Global Wildlife

Lots of Softball

Jennifer and Jake's wedding

Stella caught her first fish all by herself

Juli

Lucien went to the movies for the very first time, Cars 2 was the movie

First Softball season for No 7 Stella and coach Ricky is completed

Trip to the beach

our bike track is coming along

August

Stella learned how to swim

Stella started school

Enjoying the Aquarium in New Orleans

Our new family member Rosie

September

Sweet friends came to visit!

Stella learned to ride her bike without training wheels

The satsuma harvest was outstanding this year!

Lots of creativiy

Oktober


Lots of Halloween fun

good times with the Gaubert's

November

The hunting season has started!!!

Dezember



Merry Christmas!!!
Wow that was really a lot and I finished this post just 25 minutes before this year is over. I hope you enjoyed looking back just as much as I did. Let's together look forward to more adventures in 2012!































Keine Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...