Mittwoch, 10. August 2011

Ready for school????? Almost


Tomorrow is Stellas big day! She will start school at LSU, being a little Tiger Cub.

Yes, my sweet baby is starting school and Mami is not just quite believing that we are this far already. Especially when you think back and have fond memories of your very own first day of school. Which is almost 30 years ago, UNREAL! . LOL Anyway, before I get carried away, which I can't afford today, I wanted to share some details about our preparations:

School uniforms were purchased.Talking about some $$$$$$$$$

Booksack had to be found, lunchbox......Check, cute little owl backpack from Childrens Place
Labeling each and every single item related to school.
Decisions about school lunches were made. I will send her lunch which means a lot of planning, headache and creativity is needed on my side. Found some helpful websites and blogs on this topic.
Paying tuitions...talking about even bigger$$$$$$$$ bills
Carpool arrangements are made. We will carpool with another family we know from Bizzy Bunch. We have to leave by 6.45 am and I will pick her up at 2.40 pm. This will we interessting due to the hustle and bustle on campus and the crazy Baton Rouge traffic.
I ordered a Schultuete, the school cone little german kids get once they start school. This is on my to do list for today as well: Fill Schultuete!!!!!!

On Monday we had parent orientation which was quite a deal. Tons of forms had to be taken care of,lots of information....... Let me say , it did not help to shake my worries.

Stella on her end, is sooooo excited and ready. I know she will do excellent tomorrow. Myself will try real hard to pull it together and not be a crazy momma loosing it while saying, "have fun at school" for the first time... Wish me luck

2 Kommentare:

cathy gaubert hat gesagt…

wish stella a wonderful first day for us!!! eme is so excited to go to school on friday, too. :) she, of course, will absolutely love it and be fine...as will you! come over for coffee and talk if you need it tomorrow. :)
xoxo

The Mabiles hat gesagt…

Good luck at school Stella!! I love her adorable backpack and lunchbox. I'll be wanting to learn your fabulous lunch ideas in a few years when Liam starts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...