The rain is finally gone and it is hotter than ever here!!!! I think we could bake our pizzas easily on the driveway those days. But back two weeks ago, it would not stop raining for days, no for weeks. One of the desperate attempts to keep the kiddos happy was making a giant mess and let them make their own little pizzas.
All prepped and ready to work

working the dough
A little tomatoe sauce
and a little sample

Fast forward..... OHHHHH so good
We do this every now and then and it is always a huge hit and they eat twice as much as normal!
Due to an empty camera battery, I took all those pics with my phone which explains why they turned out a bit blurry. Still I think you'll get the fun we had
Highly recommended
And those individual pizzas are perfect for everybodies taste. While the kids preferred the normal ham, mushroom, cheese mix, Ricky and I spiced ours up with some caramelized onions and goat cheese.
Result: One happy family
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen