Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

Back Home




Sneak peak of my sweet little ones
Dear friends,
please be patient for just a weee little bit longer. We are back safely from our trip to Germany and our Memorial day weekend trip. I am busy with uploading pics, washing clothes, getting the kids back on track, shopping, going to the pediatrician, getting used to the heat again( I need a nap at 8 in the morning, not sure if I can blame this on the heat, or the jetlag or the kids. Just thought I mention it) and what not. Not sure if my blog baby will ever be up to date but I can promise the stories will be rolling in as soon as I get a chance to sit on the computer for longer than 2 minutes at one time. And there is lots to tell....

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Liebe Verena, gut Ding braucht Weile... oder so.
Also lass dir Zeit, wir sind alle schon gespannt.
Vermiss dich! SUM

Anonym hat gesagt…

It was so nice to meet you last night! I hope that we get to do it again soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...