( This little Angel came from Alexis´ Angel Sale and I love it very much)(4$)
Since we moved to Louisiana and bought our beautiful home (with lots of potential and room to decorate), I had so much fun finding little and big items that make this place our home. After plenty Saturdays spent finding little goodies at garage sales, I lately entered the world of auctions. I have been to two, so far. After the first one, I left with a major headache, 2 great items and a total of 70 $ spent.
The next time I went, I drank a bunch of water ahead and thanks to Aleve, the noise level was tolerable without any pain :). Therefore I made progress and purchased 3 items this time for 55$ in total. I think I got some awesome deals.
This post just shows a few things that I had falling in love with for cheap money.
The list of things that I keep looking for is loooooong, which means Saturday morning I will be up, bright and early, to hit the neighborhood to find some deals
I bought this cast iron sign for our guest bathroom, whoever knows us, knows how many people come and visit us. I thought it would be cute ;) ( 15$)
Got this little white wooden table for 25$. It will go in Stellas room after we will redo her room. Right now, it´ll serve me in the hallway to my bathroom. Decorated with a little vase I had just gotten from Rickys MawMaw Boots and a old picture frame I had brought from Germany. It came from my Grandmaws, Oma Cilly, in Speyer. Don´t have the right picture, yet. But I still like it just the way it is.
My first auction purchase. This marble top coffee table serves as our TV stand at the moment and it looks much better than the IKEA shelf I had in use before ( 35$).
The best bargain so far. I got this vase at a garage sale for 25cents. I just love it. It has just the perfect size and is up on my dinner table, filled with fresh flowers, almost all the time.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen