Last week, I took advantage of some really nice weather( not too hot, not too cold) and took the kids to the sprayground at the Jambalaya Park in Gonzales. We met up with a bunch of the cousins early in the morning.
Bella
sweet Klaus( sorry I don´t have a pic with Elijah in it; he was on the move all the time)
Grace
Therefor the sprayground was all ours for a good while.
Lucien did not hesitate a second and went straight for it. He had a blast and it was really hard to keep up with him. It was so sweet to hear him giggle and laugh the whole time.
Stella was being herself aswell. She was not up for getting splashed at all. She rather played with little Klaus, who was not too eager to go into the water himself. Some cups and a funnel was all she needed to have fun the whole time we were there.
We really had a good morning and I´m sure this was not the last morning at the sprayground for this summer.
Stella being Stella and Lucien is ready for a nap
1 Kommentar:
love the pictures!!!!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen