After a loooooonnng pause, ( and I´m mad at myself for not keeping up with this blog as much as I wanted to), I will spend one evening a week( at least, that´s the plan) on blogging about the Carmouche everyday craziness. There are so many little stories I need to share with you. Finally, my upload program seems to be willing to cooperate with me again( after it took even a longer break than I did), so I hope to be able to share new pics with you aswell. So stay tuned....
I will start shortly. Propably tonight while watching ANOTHER re-run of Greys Anatomy. For now I need to stop. The noodle water is boiling over and the kids( sleeping) won´t give me much longer to finish dinner for tonight. Thanks for your patience
2 Kommentare:
oh I've missed seeing you....can't wait to see more photos...Lucien is getting soooo big!
ENDLICH!!!!!!! Schön, dass Du wieder die Zeit findest uns von Euch zu berichten und ein paar tolle Bilder zeigst. :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen