Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009

Art Work


Before

This is Stellas canvas. She works on it at random times, whenever she feels like it. It´s fun to just follow the progress. It´s our modern piece of art in our dinning room and we love to look at it. This time it happened to be that her kindergarten friend Fabienne came by for a playdate and since the weather was calling for some inside fun, they decided on painting. It was the first time somebody else was "allowed " to work on Stellas canvas. They had so much fun and spent quite some time working on it, which gave the mamas some time for a coffee and a nice conversation.




Busy girls!!!

I have pictures of the first progress steps of the canvas ,somewhere. I will add them to this post as soon as I find them

3 Kommentare:

Mally Moe hat gesagt…

That is such a neat idea.

Eric and Jessica hat gesagt…

That's so cute! I definitely wanna see the whole progression. We have one Elijah did with Mom, I'll have to let him add to it sometime, just no black paint, because he almost ruined it with too much black!
I'm amazed they didn't paint on the floor!

Eric hat gesagt…

Wonderful painting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...