Freitag, 26. Juni 2009

Weekly News

This has been a rough week. Stella is back in kindergarten and not too excited about it. Yesterday her teacher told me that she was crancky all day long. When we got home she ate two full plates of her lunch and I wondered what was going on. I checked her lunchbox from kindergarten and saw, she didn`t eat a bite there. When I asked her why, she started crying and was telling me there was no room for her at the breakfast table. Poor baby, she must have been starving...
This morning I made sure they would check her bag and find a seat for her somewhere close to her friends.
Other than that she is big in ignoring Mami and Daddy and her manners were better when she was two. But we keep on being positive and work it out. Please send me some encouragement and tell me this is all normal. But in her defense, she is so sweet to Lucien and she`s doing great on the potty. On Wednesday I tried to sweep the sidewalk(I guess something very german to do) together with Stella. I made piles and she destroyed them. She had so much fun and giggled so much, she couldn`t hold it anymore and peed right in front of our house. I was not mad when I washed her clothes and shoes, we had a fun time....Later onI got back to sweeping when she was sound asleep in her bed.
Lucien is coming down with a nasty bug. He is running fever since yesterday and is just not feeling good, which reduces the amount of sleep for Mami to the minimum. Instead of writing here, I should propably take a nap since he is out, too.
Please keep the little man in your thoughts and prayers, so he can feel better soon, once for him and for Mami!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...