ok this is my first video post. It is just so cute, I had to share it with y`all Enjoy!!!
4 Kommentare:
Anonym
hat gesagt…
Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar o meu blog e conhecer um pouco sobre nossa luta contra o comunismo no Brasil. Abração
OK, SO being that today we celebrate the 5th birthday of little "BIG" Lu, I have been looking waaaaayyyyy back in your blog posts and cried when I came across this video!!!!! Not only was lucien so tiny and new (maybe not so tiny;) but look at little Stella Bear!!!!!!! What's happening to our babies V?? So glad to be able to watch them grow!!
4 Kommentare:
Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar o meu blog e conhecer um pouco sobre nossa luta contra o comunismo no Brasil. Abração
Hi Stella and Lucien! I am so happy to see you teaching your little brother Stella. I love you both.
Aunt Becky
This is so cute!! We all watched it together at maw maws
OK, SO being that today we celebrate the 5th birthday of little "BIG" Lu, I have been looking waaaaayyyyy back in your blog posts and cried when I came across this video!!!!! Not only was lucien so tiny and new (maybe not so tiny;) but look at little Stella Bear!!!!!!! What's happening to our babies V?? So glad to be able to watch them grow!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen